Membership of the Association is open to teachers & research scientists in the discipline of Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Immunology, Pathology, Endocrinology, Nutrition, Medicine and other allied subjects in a medical institution and also to persons holding M.B.B.S., M.Sc.(Biochemistry or Clinical Biochemistry) and are engaged in research or practice of clinical Biochemistry in hospital or in private laboratory.
Those graduates who do not fit in the above criteria, but have an interest in Clinical Biochemistry are eligible to become Associate Members.
A company dealing in biochemical and instruments for biochemistry laboratories can become corporate members.
Those persons who are not members but want to attend ACBI National Conference and attend and/or present papers have to become Sessional Member. This membership will be valid for that conference only. If he/she fulfils all eligibility criteria for membership and again pays the next year’s Annual membership fees, they will be admitted as Annual Member of ACBI.
1. Annual Member - Rs. 600/- annually,
2. Life Member - Rs.5130/- (Rs.5000/- once + Rs.30/- for L. M. certificate posting + 100/- I Card) or ( Rs. 1800/- annually for 3 consecutive years.)
3. For persons residing in other countries - US $200/-
4. ASSOCIATE LIFE MEMBERS - Rs.5130/- (Rs.5000/- once + Rs.30/- for A. M. certificate posting + 100/- I Card),
5. Corporate Member : Rs. 25,000/- onetime payment.
6. Sessional Member - Rs. 600/- .
Prescribed fee should be paid by BANK DRAFT only payable to “ASSOCIATION OF CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTS OF INDIA” at PATNA. NO CHEQUE PLEASE. The completed application (along with enclosures ) & draft should be sent to Dr. Rajiv R. Sinha, General Secretary, ACBI, Biochem-Lab, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800 001, preferably by registered post. (ACBI Bank account detail: State Bank of India, Patna Main Branch, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna. Branch Code - 0152.)
Please affix a passport-size photo, one on the form & the other Member ID card Form.